Saturday, June 13, 2009

Old Dream - say, 2 weeks old

somewhere I have made notes on this
somewhere I wrote it all down
now I am left with memory.

Let us see how I do.

I am in a mythical Sydney Airport
(feeling more like old style Melbourne Shopping arcade)

I have found myself a nook
between the stairs
two staircases

have I some time to wait?
yes
I think I've killing some hours between flights...

So I have found a space under
old wooden stairs
to slide under
and
sleep?
sleep on top of my baggage.

think
wrought iron
dark wood
look of this area.

Then
for some reason I am up
did I hear something?

I move along
around the corner of the concourse
and there is L going down the escalator

think
slightly worn
(60s?) metal
practical
look for this area

I call out
as she goes down she looks up
sees me.

is she happy to see me?
she isn't unhappy.

we meet up
? how?
was there a dream jump here?
it is too long since the dream
I don't recall because I don't remember
or because there was a jump

we chat
we talk about something
if I find my notes I'll add what it was

we go outside
and we're in a huge
endless?
lawn field
park I guess
we lie down on the grass and talk

nearby
families (?)
is this daylight embellishment
people
(even this?)
no
I think there were other people

we chat
and I cannot recall what about
again

I'll see if I can find those notes...

more transpired...
but shortly thereafter

I WOKE.
The cat, a warm lump, curled up beside me.



And NOW with NOTES:
in the nook
in Sydney Airport?
reading the Economist and tearing out the ad / Submission slips
...
I go out to find Dscope / or Sasha
see L on a level below
not sure it is her
I shout
L looks up

we meet
I am in my Pajamas
(but I am not concerned
I was going to change in the nook
given the long flights)

I notice something is up with L

we're outside
in a great grass plane

we sit and chat
something is wrong with L
I ask L if she is blind
She says she is
but only temporarily
it'll pass.

Ah, what you discover with Notes...

2 comments: