Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10/11 june - a smattering barely recalled

Already half awake
a fuge of dream slides around
the struggle to regain consciousness

only a dim smattering of a dream

at some point I was away from the central dream

down on some wharf or series of jetties?


there I was talking with some people
4?
yes I think 4 people.

One, a woman, was explaining they had dreadlocks
and held these dreadlock wigs in her hand

possibly the others
one of them ?
passes some to her as she speaks

She explains they have four of them

was she E (E DiNap)?
am I daylight embellishing?

it was dark - night or twilight on the pier
that I do recall

so she is telling me
do they use them when they go on stage?
are they a musical act?
or is this
daylight embellishment again?...
uncertain...

she is offering the dreadlocks to me
for me to borrow
for some purpose
I've forgotten what...

did I know
it was only a smattering of a dream

it had yet to condense itself into a narrative
it was just an item - a moment
in the drift

she explained that the dreadlocks look best when you wore all 4 of the wigs
(she never called them wigs)
at the same time
but often they each wore just the one

At least one dreadlock wig was small
- only ... a foot (?less even) of hair to each dreadlock

there was another
moment
before
or after
I don't recall

something to do with
an online computer game

but other than cartoon elf-esque figures in
the sky
flying building?
city?
ship?
I don't remember

all on the computer screen
all on the homepage / log in non-full motion video?...
but

I WAKE

and the moments have yet to connect

There seems like there
was more...
before the Jetty discussion
I'd come out from somewhere nearby
somewhere inside
to speak with the gypsies?
gypsy-esuque figures with the dreadlock wigs...



No comments:

Post a Comment